TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE HYPEDYWANY.COM ONLINE STORE
The online store, operating at [email protected], is run by: SHEZAMME KAMIL WRÓBLEWSKI, NIP 6472587286, REGON 384058364, (“Seller”).
Email: [email protected]
I. General provisions
- The Seller, as part of the online store at [email protected] (“Online Store”; “Store”), sells goods remotely in the territory of the Republic of Poland, via the Internet. The Seller’s service consists in the sale of goods as part of the Online Store.
- Information about the goods is published by the Seller on the Store’s website indicated in point 1 above.
II. Rules for placing and executing orders
- Orders for goods offered in the Online Store are accepted:
• via the website [email protected],
- Orders via the Internet can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. Working days within the meaning of these Regulations are all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- The Store reserves the right to verify the order and to cancel it (i.e. not accepting the offer of the Customer who placed the order), regardless of the possibility of the order being processed by the Store, in the case of an order placed by a Customer who has not previously picked up the ordered goods or when the authenticity of the order is awakened by reasonable doubt.
- After placing the order, the Customer will receive feedback, sent by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, which will be information about a correctly placed order.
5. The order is processed:
• in the case of orders paid by bank transfer – when the payment in accordance with the value of the order is credited to the Seller’s account,
• for orders payable by Eservice – at the time of authorization of the transaction.
• Eservice is the online payment provider
a) Available payment methods:
- Visa Electron
- MasterCard Electronic
- The order will be processed provided that the goods are available in the warehouse or at the Store’s suppliers. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the Customer will be informed about the status of the order in order to make a decision on the further proceeding of the order.
- If the goods are unavailable, the Store has the right to withdraw from the contract within 30 days from the date of its conclusion. If the Store exercises the above-mentioned right, if the Customer has paid for the goods, the Store will refund the amount due to the Customer immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
- Information about the minimum duration of the obligations of the Customer who is a consumer, resulting from the contract for the sale of goods, which is considered to be the time from placing the order to receipt of the goods, is provided to the Customer immediately before placing the order by the Customer.
III. Commodity prices
- The total value of the order consists of: the price of the goods and shipping costs.
- The prices of the goods are given in the description of the goods on the website of the Online Store.
- All prices for the goods on the Online Store website are expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include VAT.
- The binding and final price of the goods is the price given in the basket at the summary of the order.
- The prices of the goods do not include shipping costs.
- Information on the total value of the order, including the price of the goods and shipping costs, is presented to the Customer after selecting the form of delivery and payment method, before placing the order by the Customer.
- The Store reserves the right to make changes to the prices of products in the Store’s assortment, to introduce and withdraw them from the Store’s assortment, to carry out, cancel and modify promotional campaigns. Orders placed before the effective date of price changes, promotional campaign conditions or sales will be implemented on the current terms.
- In the case of sale of promotional products, the quantity of which is limited, orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders are received, until the stocks covered by this form of sale are exhausted.
- Promotions in the Online Store cannot be combined, unless the regulations of a given promotion provide otherwise.
- Free advertising supplements are not subject to exchange or complaints.
a. Goods ordered in the online store are delivered to the address indicated in the order via courier companies.
b. The order completion time consists of the order completion time and the delivery time.
c. An order placed from Monday to Friday is delivered 2-14 business days.
d. An order placed on a Saturday or a public holiday (including Sundays and public holidays) is delivered within 2-14 business days:
e. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the above delivery times are extended by the time of the transfer (the Store starts processing the order after the payment is credited to the account).
VI. The right to withdraw from the contract
- Pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827; “Consumer Rights Act”), the Customer who is a consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of goods without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except the costs referred to in point 9 and point 13 below, within 14 days of taking possession of the goods by the Customer (or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier), and in the case of a contract which:
a) it covers many goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts – from taking possession of the last good, batch or part,
b) consists in regular delivery of goods for a specified period – from taking possession of the first of the goods.
- Withdrawal from the contract for the sale of goods takes place by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. A written declaration of withdrawal from the contract for the sale of goods should be sent along with the product to the following address:
Street: Panewnicka 11B/5
Postal code: 40-709
- To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract for the sale of goods, indicated in point 1 above, it is enough to send the product together with the statement of withdrawal from the contract before the expiry of this perio
4. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted by the Consumer on the form, the specimen of which is attached as Annex 2 to the Consumer Law, on the form available at www.hypedywany.com./formularz-zwrotu or in any other form consistent with the Consumer Law.
- Information on the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract is included in Annex 1 to the Act on consumer rights.
- If the Customer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract, the purchased goods should be returned to the following address:
Street: Panewnicka 11B/5
Postal code: 40-709
subject to point 7 below, immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. To meet the above deadline, it is enough to return the goods before its expiry.
- If, due to the type of goods or the method of their installation, its delivery by the Customer to the address indicated in point 6 above would be excessively difficult, the Customer is obliged to make the goods available to the Seller at the place where the goods are located.
- The customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods to the Seller.
- The returned goods and the accessories attached to them may not bear traces of use. The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- Along with the returned goods, the proof of purchase and all free products and documents accompanying the returned goods must be sent back.
- In the event of the Customer withdrawing from the contract for the sale of goods, the contract is considered void. In this case, the Seller will refund all payments made by the Customer, including the price of the goods and the costs of delivering the goods incurred by the Customer, subject to point 13 below, immediately, but not later than within 5 working days from the date of receipt of the returned goods or delivery by the Customer. proof of its posting – depending on which of these events occurs first, to the account indicated by the Customer in the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- The right to withdraw from the contract for the sale of goods is not entitled to the customer in relation to the contract:
c) the subject of which is goods which after delivery, due to their nature, remain inseparably connected with other things.
IX. Final Provisions
- The Customer may contact the Seller: (a) at the postal address of the Seller’s enterprise: SHEZAMME, ul. Zielona 34B, Skrbeńsko at the e-mail address: [email protected]
- The presentation of goods on the website of the Online Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order, the customer submits an offer to buy a specific product under the conditions specified in the product description.
- The Buyer, by confirming placing an order in the Online Store, makes a declaration that he has read the content of these Regulations and accepted the provisions contained therein.
- These Regulations enter into force on September 10, 2019 and their provisions apply to contracts concluded from that date.
- All changes to the Regulations are effective from the date of publication on the website www.hypedywany.com, with the proviso that orders placed before the date of introducing the changes are implemented on the basis of the provisions of the Regulations in force on the date of placing the order.